Portraits must be must be DIGITALLY SUBMITTED
by October 25, 2019.
Submit all photos here. (Login ID: 410543696)
PHOTOS TURNED IN AFTER THE DEADLINE
ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE IN THE BOOK
They do not need to be professionally taken, but it is preferred.
- Pictures can be taken outside.
- NO PROPS (athletic equipment, instruments, animals, children, vehicles, etc.)
- Senior pictures must be in a digital format (.jpg preferred).
- The photo will be a vertical format, wallet size, head and shoulders OR waist up will appear in the yearbook – we will crop accordingly.
- Color or black and white is acceptable
Photos/Portraits must be must be DIGITALLY SUBMITTED by October 25, 2019. Submit all photos here. (Login ID: 410543696)
*NO PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SCHOOL.*
The Younger Years (No Fee) – Deadline October 25
You’re also invited to submit a childhood (grade 8 and below) photo of your student WITH OTHER SRRHS Seniors for The Younger Years. Upload Early Years here.
Login ID: 410543696
Senior Recognition Ads ($45) – Deadline December 25
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ordering a Yearbook
Orders are placed online and sent to Jostens. This takes place from the beginning of school until early March. Each student should place their order individually – not on a “family” plan.
Questions regarding your yearbook orders go to Jostens at 1-866-282-1516 or visit www.jostensyearbooks.com
Can be purchased in May during distribution week, the dates will be announced during mid-May. They are on a first come-first served basis. No reservations are taken.