For Parents and Families
Check and update your Skylert contact information:
- Log in to your Family Access Account NOTE: This is the same system you use to check student grades and pay for lunch. (Login directions are below.)
- Click on the Skylert option listed on the left hand side
- Make updates to the information or to change your preference of notification delivery. (See Common Settings information below.)
- Select the check boxes in the columns to activate that mode of communication with the following headings:
- Non-School Hours Emergency – for events that happen when school is not in session, such as school closings due to overnight snow storms.
- School Hours Emergency – for events that happen during the school day, such as early closings due to snow storms or other emergencies.
- General – for informational purposes only and will reference various district or school events and information. This will include routine district/program emails.
- Food Service – this will include messaging when food service balances fall below $25.00 or is at a negative balance.
- Attendance – you will be contacted when your student is absent from school.
- Survey – this may be used when we need your opinion on matters important to your school or the district. This option will only be used occasionally.
You can add and remove checkmarks as you wish for the various types of contact calls, emails, or text messages.
If you do not know your Family Access login information, please contact your child’s school office.