Preschool for 3-, 4- & 5-year-olds.
This preschool program offers exceptional learning experiences for 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds the two years before kindergarten. Social and learning skills are stressed through play, art, music, games and other developmentally appropriate activities. Our four/five-year-old program meets kindergarten entrance expectations, focusing on readiness skills.
Our Program Features
- 9 months of two, three or four half-days of preschool.
- An integrated classroom experience with ECSE. (Early Childhood Special Education)
- Both social and academic learning experiences the two years before kindergarten.
- Sliding fee scales, based on family income with 9 monthly payments. Fees can be waived or adjusted for families unable to pay.
- Instruction aligned to Sauk Rapids-Rice Kindergarten system.