“Come for your child. Stay for yourself”
Parents and children (ages birth to kindergarten entrance) attend together and enjoy playtime, toys, games, learning experiences, songs, parent discussion, and more. Fees are based on a sliding scale, but can be waived for families unable to pay.
Our Program Features
- Weekly Parent Child Classes (day or evening) at both Hillside Early Childhood Family Center and Rice Elementary
- Instruction aligned to Sauk Rapids-Rice Kindergarten system.
- Home Visits
- Special Events
- Short Sampler Classes (Spring)
- Single Parent Classes
- Classes for Families Whose Children Have Special Needs
- Child Care Connections advising childcare providers on effective practices.
- Thrive (Early Childhood Mental Health Initiative)
- Student and Parent Library
- Licensed Teachers (4 year degree, minimum)