- Nutritional information for each menu item is available by clicking on the food name.
- Access customized menu views in the print options area. (Click on the printer icon.)
- Scroll down to limit or expand information by selecting or deselecting Nutrition Info, Food Categories, Stations or Special Diet Info.
- Choose Daily, Week or Month views in portrait or landscape format for print.
- Download the mobile app by searching “Nutrislice” in the app store.
All K-12 Students: Free
Adult Breakfast: $2.45 per meal
Middle/High School: $3.00
Milk: $.40 per carton
Accounts and Balances “Low Balance” notifications begin when your account reaches a balance of $20.00 or less. Notifications will be sent by phone call, email or text through our Skylert system. You will be contacted daily until your balance is above the $20.00 threshold. You can adjust or update how you receive this information through Skyward Family Access. Tips on customizing your preferences here.
Payments to a student/family food service account can be made online, 24 hours a day, through Skyward Family Access. Payments are processed through RevTrak, to provide a secure site for making payments. If a child’s food service balance is low, you can add money using a Discover, VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card.
Online payments through Skyward Family Access are immediately posted to the student’s food service account. All credit card statements will show the payment has been made to the Sauk Rapids-Rice Public School District. Parents will NOT be charged a fee for this service.
To Make Online Payments parents will need:
• Discover, Visa, or MasterCard (Debit or Credit Card), including card number and expiration date.
• Skyward Parent Access Login ID and Password. For assistance, please call (320) 253-3628.
• Visit Skyward Parent Access/Online Lunch Payment and process your payment.
• Need help? See the 60-second video below.
Auto-Replenish is now available! | View Instructions
OR watch this 60-second video to learn how to keep track of balances and purchases in Skyward Family Access.
. . . . .
FOOD SERVICE OFFICE
901 First Street S, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379 | Map and driving directions
Phone: (320) 253-3628
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities
may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.