World's Best Workforce
What is the World's Best Workforce?
The World’s Best Workforce bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.
Sauk Rapids-Rice World's Best Workforce Plan
The Sauk Rapids-Rice School District annually develops, approves and communicates a comprehensive, long-term strategic plan to support and improve teaching and learning that is aligned with creating the World’s Best Workforce Plan (WBWF).
The Sauk Rapids-Rice World’s Best Workforce Plan serves as a blueprint that demonstrates how current district initiatives and plans work together to prepare students to be successful in the twenty-first century.