Educational Benefits Application
We ask for your help! Every Family. Every Year.
Educational benefits have been known as the "free and reduced lunch” forms. What you may not realize is that by filling out this form each year, families may help provide additional funding and resources to our students in other ways. These include funds to provide students access to counselors and social workers, additional student reading and math supports, and funding for necessary instructional supplies that offset the cost of student activities fees.
If you haven’t filled out your educational benefits form yet, you can make a tremendous difference for our students by doing so right away. If you’re not certain whether you qualify, please take a moment and fill out the form. Your family circumstances may have recently changed due to employment loss or other financial challenges, so you may now qualify.
The fastest and easiest way to fill out your educational benefits form is to do so online using Skyward Family Access. If you need assistance or have questions, please call 320-253-4703.
Option 1: Online Application
Applying online is the fastest way to submit your educational benefits form. Follow these steps to apply online:
- Log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Click on the “Food Service” button.
- Click on “Applications”
- If you have multiple students in the district, you will need to select one of them using the dropdown arrow next to “All Students”.
- Then, click on “Applications” above to submit an application.
- Click “Add” to begin a new application and follow the instructions presented.
Option 2: Paper Application
Download the paper form, fill out and return to the district office.
- Hand delivery to the district office;
- Mail to: ISD #47, 1833 Osauka Road NE, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
*If you would like a paper application sent to you, please call 320-253-4703.