Documents on this page include the District’s 2014-2015 World’s Best Workforce (WBWF) plan as well as the 2013-2014 WBWF plan and summary document for 2013-2014. This summary reports student achievement goals that were established last year, the strategies and initiatives that the district engaged in to meet the goals, and the subsequent progress made on those goals by the end of the school year.
The World’s Best Workforce bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.
Word’s Best Workforce Plan (2018-2019)
World’s Best Workforce Plan (2017-2018)
State of the District